12 Days of Christmas 2016 Day 11
The Gift Certificate Holder or Money Holder is my 11th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
To make it I used a 8-5/8 x 8-5/8 piece of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper with the Envelope Punch Board and I used the measurements for a 3-1/2 x 7 card.
The image is from the Wrapped in Warmth Stamp Set and I used the Layering Circles Framlits. The image measures 2-3/8 and the Crumb Cake is a 2-1/2 scallop circle. The Layering Circle Framelits are on sale until the end of the year.
Click here if you would like to order a Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate.
- CLICK HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- CLICK HERE to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks & have a great day!
p.s. Tomorrow is my Downline Day and I'll be super busy with my team... but... I'll post the video from Facebook Friday and some pictures.
Holiday Catalog Carry over list
- Star of Light Tutorial - Free with any order!
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List - While Supplies Last!
- Stampin' Up! Close out Sale! - Some items have already Sold Out!
- Stamp Club Online - NEW Groups are forming for Sale a Bration
- Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates
Hostess Code Gifts: 4JE4Q369
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used to make Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas ... please click on our signature below.