12 Days of Christmas 2016 Day 12
The Gift Card Holder is the 12th and final project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
To make it I used a Kraft Tag a Bag with a 2-1/2 x 12 piece of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
The image is from the Tin of Tags Stamp Set and after I stamped it with Real Red ink I cut it out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch.
If you make this Gift Card Holder for someone .... please make sure you let them know there are two pockets, the front pocket is sometimes overlooked.
Normally I would be incredibly sad to see the 12 Days of Christmas end ...but the news I have to share with you on Monday... makes up for it!
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Tune into tomorrow morning December 16th, 2016 at 10:30am central time for my next live video on Facebook. Click here to go there now and make sure you click "like" and "receive notifications" so that you will get a notice on your smart phone when I go live.
Sealed with Love - Bonus Tutorial
Learn how to make these two cards using the Sealed with Love Stamp Set as an extra "Thank You" for placing an order December 15th - 31st.
Offer begins December 15th ends December 31st, 2016
You will receive these free tutorials through email.... please remember to check your spam folder.
Thanks & have a great day!
- Star of Light Tutorial + Sealed with Love Tutorial - Free with any order!
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List - While Supplies Last!
- Stampin' Up! Close out Sale! - Some items have already Sold Out!
- Click here to download the Holiday Catalog Carry Over List.
- Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates
Hostess Code Gifts: 4JE4Q369
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used to make Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas ... please click on our signature below.