My project for you today is Paper & Ink Sketches #14 and like I said in my video tutorial ... I almost skipped this sketch because every time I looked at it, I saw a face (when you turn it sideways).
The base of this card is Thick Whisper White card stock that measures 4-1/4 x 11, scored @ 5-1/2.
I added a piece of Party Animal Designer Series Paper that measures 5-1/4 x 4.
I used the Balloon Adventures Bundle along with the 2" Circle Punch and the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
You may have a hard time seeing it but I added Silver Metallic Thread to the balloons (super cute in person).
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #14 Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #14.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #14 PDF with measurements.
Here's the picture of Sketch #14
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 - June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting).
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 - 13.
Stampin' Up! - Supplies
- Balloon Adventures Tutorial- Free with every order!
- Lift Me Up Tutorial - Free with minimum $50 order
- Bella's Bundle #2
- Stamp Club Online - The Pool Party group needs a few more members to get start in February.
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: 9SE7EU39
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product... please click on our signature below.