My project today is the Succulent Garden Bag!
I made it with the Suite Sentiments Stamp Set along with the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (measures 5 x 11-5/8). All the cutting and scoring measurements are in the free PDF below.
I used two sets of Framelits ... the Stitched Shapes Framelits for the greeting and the Layering Circles Framelits with the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. The Sweet Sugarplum card stock was cut out with the 2" Circle Punch.
To close the bag I used the Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack with Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine.
Don't you love the Metallic Enamel Shapes heart?
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Succulent Garden Bag with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!!
p.s. Brooke is doing much better after her wisdom teeth removal! It was rough the first 36 hours... turns out she's like her mother and pain meds do not agree with her!! Thank you again for all your well wishes and prayers!
- Cool Treats Tutorial - Free with every order!
- Basket Bunch Tutorial- Free with minimum $50 order
- Stamp Club Online
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: BZ2VKT63
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product... please click on our signature below.