The project I'm sharing with you today is a Mother's Day Card using the Happy Celebrations Stamp Set, along with the Crazy about You Stamp Set and the Urban District Stamp Set (on the inside).
I used the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack that's on the Retiring List.
We made this same card a few weeks back, using the Urban Underground Designer Series Paper for the Father's Day card ... but ... I changed the dimensions of the card.
- Blushing Bride: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 - Score @ 2" on one side and 2-1/2 on the other, 4-1/2 x 2-1/4
- Cupcakes & Carousels DSP: 5-1/4 x 2-1/4, 5-1/4 x 1-3/4, 4 x 3/8
- Whisper White: 4-1/4 x 2, 4 x 3-3/4, 2 x 1-1/4
Powder Pink Ink was not listed on supplies ... it is one of the NEW In Colors and it will be available on June 1st, 2017
Here's the live video from Facebook Friday #19 ....
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Mother's Day Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Click here to download the Annual Catalog Retiring List (Excel)
- Click here to download the Occasions Catalog Retiring List (Excel)
- Click here to download the Retired List - includes both catalogs (Excel)
- Retiring Product PDF
Yesterday I took a little me time and did some sewing ... I covered a Composition Notebook with Fabric. I've covered notebooks for years using card stock and designer series paper and you can check one of them out by clicking on the link below. I think it's time for an updated video!!
For my sewing/quilting friends ... here's a video on how to Cover a Composition Notebook with Fabric. Click here if you would like to print the instructions posted on my personal website.
Thanks & have a wonderful day!!
- Retirement List
- Nailed It Tutorial - Free with every order!
- Stamp Club Online
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code Gifts: 6S4PWZBN
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.