Tasty Treats Envelope Punch Board Box
My project today is the same box we made during Facebook Friday #17.
I used the Suite Sentiments Stamp Set with the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper.
You can use punches to cut out your circles but I used the Layering Circles Framelits.
The Envelope Punch Board Box is made with Watermelon Wonder card stock (6 x 6) and doesn't the Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine look good with it?
Here's a picture of the box open .....
There's two videos for you today ... the first one is a cleaner version of the box.... less talking and using Watermelon Wonder card stock instead of Pool Party.
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Tasty Treats Envelope Punch Board Box with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
The next video is the recording of Facebook Friday #17 (unedited and lots of talking).
Measurements (included on the Inspiration Sheet):
- Watermelon Wonder: 6 x 6, scraps
- Whisper White: scraps for circle
- Tasty Treats DSP: 2-1/8 x 1-5/8 (one piece for top), 2-1/8 x 1-1/2 (two pieces for front and back), 1-5/8 x 1-1/2 (two pieces for sides)
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Eastern Palace Suite
One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is we get to order product early (before it's released). This week we ordered the brand new Eastern Palace Suite that will be made available to all of you on May 1st. Yay!! It will feature three of the brand new In Colors 2017-2019. Those colors are Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig. More details soon!!
Thanks and have a great day!
Hostess Code Gifts: 6S4PWZBN
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product to make the Tasty Treats Envelope Punch Board Box... please click on our signature below.