You're Sublime - Facebook Friday #20
This is the box we made during Facebook Friday #20.
I used two Stamp Sets that are Retiring...
- You're Sublime Stamp Set
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
I stamped the Frog with Basic Black ink on Shimmery White card stock and then I colored him with an Aqua Painter and the brand New Lemon Lime Twist Ink (included in the Eastern Palace Bundle, that became available today).
To make this box you need two pieces of Crumb Cake card sock...
- 8-1/4 x 4 - Score @ 1-3/4, 2-5/8, 5, 5-7/8
- 5-1/2 x 5-1/8 - Score on 5-1/2 side @ 2-3/8 & 3-1/8 - Score on 5-1/8 side @ 3/4 on each side.
Here's the video tutorial on how to make this box..... or you can watch another version tomorrow using the Eastern Palace Bundle.
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the You're Sublime Box with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Click here to download the SOLD OUT Retiring Product List.
- Click here to download the Annual Catalog Retiring List (Excel)
- Click here to download the Occasions Catalog Retiring List (Excel)
- Click here to download the Retired List - includes both catalogs (Excel)
- Retiring Product PDF
Thanks & have a wonderful day!!
- Daisy Delight Tutorial - Free with every order!
- Eastern Palace Bundle
- Stamp Club Online
- Stamping Basics Video Series
Hostess Code: KKZTUESM
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.