The project I'm sharing today is what I demonstrated during Facebook Friday #24 .... the Coffee Cafe Box.
I'm a huge coffee drinker and I LOVE the Coffee Cafe Bundle on page 31 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog!! I knew when I saw the Coffee Cups Framelits that I would be making a box!!
To make this box, you need two pieces of Soft Suede card stock that measures 3-1/8 x 3 and the supplies to decorate it ...
- Coffee Cafe Bundle that includes the Coffee Cafe Stamp Set and the Coffee Cups Framelits.
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
All the measurements and supplies are listed in the Inspiration Sheet (below) as well as in the video tutorial. It's really easy to make!!
Don't you love the Corrugated Elements??
Here's the video tutorial ....
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Coffee Cafe Box with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- CLICK HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
- Stamp a Stack Kit - Deadline June 30th!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Tutorial - Free with every order!
- FREE Big Shot Drawing
- We Love our Hosts - Earn extra Stampin’ Rewards this month on qualifying orders! - When your order reaches $350, extra rewards are earned.
- Stamp Club Online - new clubs starting in July!!
Hostess Code: SA7WY2XX
- June 26th - July 2nd - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.