Stampin' Up! A Little Wild Bag and Bookmark
This is the project we made during Facebook Friday #22 ... a cute little bag using A Little Wild Stamp Set with the Tabs for Everything Stamp Set.
To cut the darling elephant out I used the matching Little Love Framelits, don't forget if you're ordering it to use the Bundle item number to save money!!
To make this bag I used a 6 x 6 piece of Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper and to close it I used the brand new Basic Black 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon with White Bakers Twine. I LOVE all the new ribbon we have in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog!!
We also made these cute little paperclip bookmarks ... using a Jumbo Paper Clip.
I used Smoky Slate card stock for the elephant and Crumb Cake card stock for the bear ... with Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon and White Bakers Twine (Linen Thread for the bear).
Here's the Video Tutorial....
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make A Little Wild Bag and Bookmark with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Here's the Facebook Friday #22 video where I share my NEW Catalog order and the projects (hour long video)...
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!!
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Tutorial - Free with every order!
- Customer Only Special - If you received a Catalog from me, don't forget about the special offering for June!!
- In Color Bundles
- Win a Free Big Shot Drawing
- We Love our Hosts - Earn extra Stampin’ Rewards this month on qualifying orders! - When your order reaches $350m extra rewards are earned.
Hostess Code: 7H4TTGDB
- June 5th - 11th New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.