Message in a Bottle by Stampin' Up!
My card for you today is the first Halloween Card for 2017.
I've started designing for my 12 Weeks of Halloween and today I'm sharing a super simple card.
I used the Message in a Bottle Stamp Set for the main image (ship) and Glamper Greetings Stamp Set for the greeting.
After I stamped the image with Memento Ink I cut it out with the 2" Circle Punch and then added it to a Basic Black starburst... cut out with the Starburst Punch.
The base of the card is 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 and I LOVE making cards this size!!
I'm not sure if you can see it but I embossed the Whisper White layer with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. You can find all the details about this card in the Inspiration Sheet posted below.
- Basic Black: 8-1/2 x 4-1/4, score at 4-1/4 Whisper White: 4 x 4
- Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper: 4 x 2 Basic Black: Starburst Punch
- Whisper White: 2" Circle, 3/8 strip for greeting
Here's the video tutorial....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Message in a Bottle Halloween Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Don't forget tonight is the deadline to join as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and receive a gift valued at $72 and it's the last night for the Bonus Days coupon!!
- Bonus Days - LAST Day!
- Christmas in July - Last DAY!
- A Little Wild Tutorial - Free with every order in July!
- MANY MARVELOUS MARKERS - FREE Drawing!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: MHD2YTEF
- July 31st - August 6th - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.