Paper and Ink Sketches 20 Featuring Special Celebrations Stamp Set
My card for you today is Paper and Ink Sketches #20.
I somehow got out of order with the Sketches and this week I'm getting caught up!!
I used the Special Celebrations Stamp Set with Basic Black ink and the base of the card is Wisteria Wonder.
The Designer Series Paper is Delightful Daisy and I used the 2-1/4 Circle Punch for the greeting and the Layering Circles Framelits for the scallop circles.
Here's the video tutorial ....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #20 Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #20.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #20 PDF with measurements.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #26
This is the card we made during Facebook Friday #26 ... and if you watch the video ... just fast forward through my confusion with the embossing folder. A week long headache left me dazed and confused... LOL
I LOVE the Watts of Occasion Stamp Set and you will be seeing more of it very soon!!
You can't see it very well in the picture but I used the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and I think it just make the card!
- Basic Black: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 - Score @ 4-1/4, 2-3/4 x 3-3/4, 2-1/4 x 3-1/4
- Whisper White: 5-1/4 x 4, 2-1/2 x 3-1/2, 2 x 3
Watts of Occasion Card Supplies
Facebook Friday #27
Mark your calendars ... Facebook Friday #27 will take place Friday at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Bonus Days in July
- A Little Wild Tutorial - Free with every order in July!
- MANY MARVELOUS MARKERS - FREE Drawing!
- Stamp Club Online - new clubs starting this month!
Hostess Code: 27SWDCKJ
- July 17th - July 23rd - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.