Paper and Ink Sketches 21 Featuring Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
My card for you today is Paper and Ink Sketches #21.
I used the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set with the Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
The colors are Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.
I used the Layering Circles Framelits for the circles and the Card Front Builder Thinllit Dies to cut out the little deer (I LOVE that little deer and will be using him a lot!!!).
Here's the picture of Sketch 21
I'm officially caught up the Sketches that were missed and we're ready for Sketch 23!
Here's the video tutorial ....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #21 Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #21.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #21 PDF with measurements.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Attention Newsletters subscribers
I have a super cute Christmas card I'm sharing with you tomorrow and I made it using Paper & Ink Sketches #20. Click here my mailing list. When you join you'll receive the Stamping Basics Video Series (10 videos) and exclusive project tutorials at least three times a month.
Facebook Friday #27
Mark your calendars ... Facebook Friday #27 will take place Friday at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Bonus Days in July
- A Little Wild Tutorial - Free with every order in July!
- MANY MARVELOUS MARKERS - FREE Drawing!
- Stamp Club Online - new clubs starting this month!
Hostess Code: 27SWDCKJ
- July 17th - July 23rd - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.