Santa's Suit Mini Tic Tac Holder
During Facebook Friday #28 we made a Mini Tic Tac Holder using the Message in a Bottle Stamp Set along with the Sweet Home Stamp Set.
And... I promised I would share a Christmas version today ... isn't it darling? I made it with the Be Merry Designer Series Paper and the Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon.
When I was creating the project I struggled with what to use ... current Christmas product or brand new Holiday Catalog product that goes live on September 1st? I ended up using a combination of both!
From the Holiday Catalog I used the Santa's Suit Stamp Set (for the greeting) and the Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack. Everything else is from the annual Stampin' Up! Catalog and you can see that list below or in the FREE Inspiration Sheet.
Here's the video tutorial.....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video using Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch (if you're reading this in your email box).
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
For the Halloween version I used the Message in a Bottle Stamp Set with the Sweet Home Stamp Set and it's hard to see but we embossed the Basic Black card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
All the supplies are listed in the FREE Inspiration Sheet.
Here's the Facebook Friday #28 video ... filmed live last Friday and very lengthy!
Facebook Friday Hostess Code: YHY496AG
- All orders $35+ will receive a roll of Solid Black Bakers Twine when you use the Hostess Code: YHY496AG
- Deadline: Wednesday August 9, 2017
- If you placed an order and did not use the Hostess Code please contact me and I'd be happy to ask Stampin' Up! to add it for us.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
- Merry Mistletoe Tutorial- Free with every order in August!
- Carols of Christmas Bundle - Early Release
- Adhesive Grab Bag - Free Drawing - Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: RYMFB32A
- August 7th - August 13th - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.