12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 Week 2
A K Cup Holder is the 2nd project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using Basic Black Card Stock with the Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper.
The hat image is also from the Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper and I fussy cut it out with my Paper Ships. The circles were cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits and the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
The greeting is from the Merry Cafe Stamp Set and don't you LOVE the Black Rhinestones?
Most of the product you see today is featured in the Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st. Special Note: Online Ordering will be down a few hours to transition over to the Holiday Catalog. You should be able to start ordering around 4am central time.
Here's the video tutorial...
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Basic Black: 6 x 8-1/2
- Pumpkin Pie: 2 x 3
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper: 1-3/4 x 1-3/4 (5 pieces), scrap for hat
- Very Vanilla: 2 x 3 (1-5/8 circle)
Facebook Friday #29 will take place on August 25th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. Please keep Brooke in your prayers ... she's having some medical issues and when I know more I'll share the details.
- Merry Mistletoe Tutorial- Free with every order in August!
- Carols of Christmas Bundle - Early Release
- Adhesive Grab Bag - Free Drawing - Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: HRZTXQVZ
- August 21st - August 27th - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.