12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 Week 1
The Mini Tic Tac Holder is the 1st project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock with the Pinwood Planks Embossing Folder.
The ghost image is from the Sweet Home Stamp Set and it was cut out with the Sweet Home Thinlits. The greeting is from the Glamper Greetings Stamp Set and I fussy cut it out with my scissors.
You can find lots of Halloween Candy at the Dollar Tree along with these Mini Tic Tacs.
I shared with you a different version of the Mini Tic Tac Holder a few weeks ago ... click here to check it out (it opens on the top verses the sides).
Here's the video tutorial...
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 1 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Lemon Lime Twist: 6-1/8 x 1-3/8, 1-3/8 Circle
- Basic Black: 1-1/2 Circle
- Whisper White: scraps for ghost & greeting
Facebook Friday #29 will take place on August 25th and there will not be one tomorrow. I'll share more details next week.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Merry Mistletoe Tutorial- Free with every order in August!
- Carols of Christmas Bundle - Early Release
- Adhesive Grab Bag - Free Drawing - Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: AW2FMTZT
- August 14th - August 20th - New Code posted every week!
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.