12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 Week 3
The Spooky Cat Treat Tube is the 3rd project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using the Treat Tube featured in the Holiday Catalog (on page 53).
I used the Spooky Cat stamp set with Basic Black Ink and Pumpkin Pie Ink. The scallop circles were cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits. The greeting was cut out with the Everyday Label Punch (also found in Holiday Catalog on page 12).
To jazz it up a bit we used the Vintage Crochet Trim with the Silver Mini Sequin Trim... and ... Black Rhinestones.
Here's the video tutorial...
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 3 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click HERE to download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Basic Black: 5 x 3
- Pumpkin Pie: 3 x 2
- Very Vanilla: 3 x 1/2
Facebook Friday #30 will take place on September 8th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Seasonal Chums Tutorial - Free with every order in September!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Adhesive Grab Bag - Free Drawing - Enter to win!
- 2018 Calendar
- Stamp Club Online - The Pumpkin Pie group needs more members to get started in September! If you joined last week, please check your spam folders for our email.
- Click here to view the Holiday Catalog.
Hostess Code: BWFDKH74
- September 4th - 10th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.