The Spooky Night Triangle Box is the project we made during Facebook Friday #30 and I have a Christmas version to share with you, later today.
I used the Spooky Cat Stamp Set with the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper and to make it you just need a sheet that measures 8-1/2 x 5. The scoring measurements are provided with the inspiration sheet (below).
I used the Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon with Linen Thread to keep the box closed.
Here's the live video .....
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Click HERE to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Spooky Night Triangle Box with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch (if you're reading this in your inbox).
- Click HERE to download the Inspiration Sheet.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Seasonal Chums Tutorial - Free with every order in September!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Adhesive Grab Bag - Free Drawing - Enter to win!
- Stamp Club Online
Hostess Code: TV6K9WXF
- September 11th - 17th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product ... please click on our signature below.