The Bella & Friends Halloween Box is the 10th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using Basic Black card stock ... and the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (featured in our annual Stampin' Up! Catalog).
The cute little puppy is Miss Bella and she's in the Bella & Friends Stamp Set and the greeting and bird/raven is from the Season to Sparkle Stamp Set.
I used the Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends to color Miss Bella, I used the Dark Smoky Slate to outline her and then colored her in with the Light Smoky Slate. Next I used the Color Lifter to pull some of the color out (of the middle).
Don't you love the little pop of Rich Razzleberry? I used the Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends Marker to color her collar and added a Brights Enamel Dot over the heart.
Speaking of Stampin' Blends ... mark your calendars for November 1st! You're going to LOVE them!!
Here's the video tutorial ....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 10 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #35
- Facebook Friday #35 will take place on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page on October 27th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial - 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers!
- Stamp Club Online - New groups are forming every month!
Hostess Code: HATUMHUB
- October 23rd - Oct 29th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product... please click on our signature below.