The Spookylicious Box is the 6th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper with The Little Things Stamp Set.
No special tools are needed to make this box but you will need a 1/2 Circle Punch to cut out those corners on the top of the box.
To decorate the box I used the Layering Circles Framelits and the Vintage Crochet Trim.
Here's the video tutorial.....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 6 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Spooky Night DSP: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 (two pieces), 1 x 10-1/2
- Basic Black: 10-1/2 x 6-1/8, 3 x 3 (two pieces)
- Very Vanilla: 3-1/4 x 3-1/4
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-1/4 x 3-1/4
- Painted Harvest Tutorial - Free with every order in October!
- Designer Series Paper - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- World Card Making Day - October 1st - 10th
- 12 Weeks of Christmas - Exclusive to my newsletter subscribers!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers and order the New Stampin' Blends in your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (Stampin' Blends are our brand new alcohol markers that will be available in the near future).
- Stamp Club Online
- Facebook Friday #32 - October 6th at 7pm central time.
- Coffee and a Card Class - October 11th - 10am to noon
Thanks and have a great day!!
p.s. the 12 Weeks of Christmas series starts this afternoon. Don't forget to join my mailing list to receive them. In addition to the 12 Weeks of Christmas you'll also receive my Stamping Basics video series.
Hostess Code: TGKBZKEV
- October 1st - 8th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used to make Week 6 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween ... please click on our signature below.