The Spooky Cat Mini Box is the 7th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
I made it using the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper and the Spooky Cat Stamp Set.
To cut out the small circles I used the Layering Circles Framelits, but you could always use punches if you prefer.
Here's the video tutorial ....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 7 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here download the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. I'll share Week 8 tomorrow .... but it will be later in the day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial - 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers!
- Stamp Club Online - New groups are forming every month!
Hostess Code: 3HHUNNFY
- October 16th - October 22nd
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product... please click on our signature below.