I'm always looking for really cool ways to package the monthly gifts I send my Chics Paper Ink members and last month I sent them these darling burlap bags (found on Amazon).
Each bag included:
- Treat Tubes (three) #144612
- A roll of the Vintage Crochet Trim #144611
On Stage is in Salt Lake City, in November and I spent several hours this morning trying to wrap up the gifts I'm taking for my Chics Paper Ink members. I'll share the final gift either while I'm at On Stage or afterwards.
I usually try to share downline stuff on Tuesday's since that's downline day but, I'm sharing all this today because anyone that joins my team by October 15th can order the Stampin' Blends in their Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. We don't have a date yet of when customers can purchase them ... but it's soon (my guess would be after On Stage, but I could be wrong).
Click here if you'd like to read more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
If you have any questions about joining, click here to send me an email.
- Painted Harvest Tutorial - Free with every order in October!
- Designer Series Paper - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- World Card Making Day - October 1st - 10th
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers and order the New Stampin' Blends in your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (Stampin' Blends are our brand new alcohol markers that will be available in the near future).
- Stamp Club Online
- Facebook Friday #32 - October 6th at 7pm central time.
- Coffee and a Card Class - October 11th - 10am to noon
Thanks and have a great day!!
Hostess Code: TGKBZKEV
- October 1st - 8th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used to make Week 6 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween ... please click on our signature below.