This Halloween Box is the project we made during Facebook Friday #32 and I have a Christmas version I'll be posting later today.
To make this box all you need is a piece of Basic Black card stock that measures 8-1/2 x 9-3/4. Score on the 8-1/2 side at 7/8 and 2-1/2 on both sides. Score on the 9-3/4 side at 1/2, 3-1/2, 5-1/8, 8-1/8.
I used the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper to decorate the box .... all the measurements are listed in the Inspiration Sheet posted below.
Here's the cutting diagram ....
The darling owl that I stamped with Basic Gray Ink is from the Spooky Cat Stamp Set on page 53 of the Holiday Catalog.
Here's the live video recording ...
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Facebook Friday 32 Halloween Box with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here download the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
- Stampin' Blends Pumpkin Pie Marker
See ya in a few hours with the next project!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial - Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- World Card Making Day - October 1st - 10th Only two days left!!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion - The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers and order the New Stampin' Blends in your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (Stampin' Blends are our brand new alcohol markers that will be available in the near future).
- Stamp Club Online - The Chocolate Chip group needs more members to get started asap.
- Facebook Friday #33 - October 13th at 7pm central time.
- Coffee and a Card Class - October 11th - 10am to noon
Thanks and have a great day!!
Hostess Code: ZJEKAXNU
- October 9th - October 15th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product demonstrated during Facebook Friday #32 ... please click on our signature below.