During Facebook Friday #37 I demonstrated how to make the Blessing Mix for 2017.
I used the Labels to Love Stamp Set with the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (the measurements can be found in the Inspiration Sheet below).
I decided to go all out on the Blessing Mix this year and use a ton of product! After I stamped the image with Early Espresso ink, I cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and then layered it on Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach scallop squares cut out with the Layering Squares Framelits. To keep the bag closed I used a Gold Library Clip with Burlap & Mini Gold Sequin and then added a Peekaboo Peach Crinkle Seam Binding Bow (with a Glue Dot).
Blessing Mix Poem
The Bugles are a symbol of the Cornucopia, a horn of plenty.
The Pretzels represent arms folded in Thanks & Prayer.
The Candy Corn reminds us that during the first winter, the pilgrims were allowed only five kernels of corn per day because the food was scarce.
The Fruit is a reminder that Thanksgiving is the celebration of the harvest.
The Peanuts represent seeds, the potential of the bounteous harvest of the next season if they are planted & well tended.
The Blessing Mix ingredients:
- Candy Corn
- Orange Slices
Here's two PDF's of the Blessing Mix Poem.
- Click here to download the Blessing Mix Poem Labels.
- Click here to download the Blessing Mix 2014 Poem
Here's the Facebook Live video of the Blessing Mix ....
- Click here to watch the video on how to make the Blessing Mix with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
There are three parts to the Online Extravaganza
- 20% OFF select list of stamps TODAY ONLY!
- 10% to 50% OFF list of selected products Nov. 20-26
- Flash sale Nov. 27 Only... we don't know details yet.
Stamp Sale - 24 hours only
Click here to watch my live video on Facebook this morning where I shared all the products on sale.
Facebook Friday Winners
Congrats to the following winners!! Please email me your mailing address and I'll ship your goodies out next week.
- Gift from the Garden Stamp Set - Mynda Nissen
- Summer Sorbet Stamp Set - Lucy Schmidt
- Hung Up Cute Clips - Mary Davis
- In Color Embellishments - Dana M
Thanks and have a wonderful day!
- Tags & Trimmings Blog Candy
- Smitten Mitten Card Class - 4 Card Tutorials Free with any order in November!
- Stampin' Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers!
Hostess Code: NKQKTTYU
- November 19th - November 26th - Use this code for a FREE gift!
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).