My project today is a Christmas Card featuring the Merry Cafe Stamp Set.
I used Soft Sky and Basic Gray card stock with the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. There are some patterns in that pack of paper that I really like and this is one of them.
The Soft Sky and Basic Gray snowflake you see is from the Seasonal Tags Framelits ... those are the ones that go with the Seasonal Chums Stamp Set (you know the cute little reindeer?).
Here's the video tutorial....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Christmas Card featuring Merry Cafe Stamp Set with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. I filmed this video before I left for On Stage and today is downline day so my post is a quick one !!
- Stamparatus - Reserve on November 16th!!
- Smitten Mitten Card Class - 4 Card Tutorials Free with any order in November!
- Stampin' Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome team of stampers and order the Stampin' Blends as part of your Starter Kit!
- Stampin' Rewards Club
Hostess Code: VDM9PQ6S
- November 13th - November 19th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product... please click on our signature below.