Stampin' Up! STAMPARATUS
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? Here's just some of the features...
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Hinge Stamping ... this is simply amazing!!
Here a video from Stampin' Up! to show you everything about the Stamparatus....
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and Photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with Photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 - Reserve your copy on November 16, 2017
Here's how you can Reserve your Stamparatus on November 16, 2017 (see picture below for each step)
- CLICK HERE to Reserve your Stamparatus on November 16th
- If you do not have an online account with me you will need to do that first. Here's the info you need...
- Angie Juda
- Demo ID 55433
- Overland Park, Kansas 66221
3. CLICK HERE to fill out a form after you've reserved your Stamparatus to receive a Free gift from me (once it ships).
There are three opportunities to reserve a Stamparatus (see chart below)... and if you're like me you'll want to get in on the first round!!
Q & A for the Stamparatus
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see picture above.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account onthe online store, you can find me with this info... Angie Juda, Demo ID 55433, Overland Park, Kansas 66221
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please contact me for the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability
depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
Q: How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on
a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked
block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a
particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus
Click here to complete a form... once you've reserved your copy to receive a FREE gift from me.
Hostess Code: VDM9PQ6S
- November 13th - November 19th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product... please click on our signature below.