The Tall Milk Carton Box is my 3rd project for the 12 Days of Christmas 2017 and we made this box last Friday during Facebook Friday #38.
To make this box you need a piece of Crumb Cake card stock that measures 8 x 8-1/4. And some Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper to decorate it.
The greenery you see under the Gold Library Clip was made using the Christmas Staircase Thinlits.
Don't you love the Mini Ornament dangling at the top?
Here's the video tutorial .... and you can find all the supplies and measurements in the Instructions sheet below.
- Click here watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions. Updated on Dec 8th.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Leave a comment to enter to win ... today's project + a pack of Metallic Enamel Shapes!
Thanks and have a great day!
- Year End Sale!!
- Color me Happy Online Card Class - 5 Card Tutorials Free with any order in December!
- Stampin' Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: NJUJVVQP
- December 4th - 10th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code
- If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used on Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas... please click on our signature below.