Christmas Tags is my 10th project for the 12 Days of Christmas 2017.
These tags are made with Crumb Cake card stock that measures 3 x 1-15/16 and then I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on each of them.
I used the Seasonal Chums Stamp Set with the matching Seasonal Tags Framelits for one set of tags. And... I used the Oh, What Fun Stamp Set and the Tags & Trimmings Stamp Set.
I used the Everyday Label Punch to cut out the stamped images... and trimmed the tabs with my scissors.
Here's the video tutorial .... and you can find all the supplies and measurements in the Instructions sheet below.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas 2017 with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Sale a Bration
Special Note: If you received a Sale a Bration Catalog from me... my website and contact info was left off. Stampin' Up! reached out to let me know about the error... but unfortunately they had already been mailed. You should have also received the Occasions Catalog as well and that does have my contact info. Both catalogs go live on January 3rd.
Thanks and have a great day!!
- Clearance Rack has been updated with items up to 70 percent off
- Year End Sale!!
- Color me Happy Online Card Class - Free with any order in December!!
- Reserve a Stamparatus!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
New Hostess Code: TEN9XMNQ
- December 18th - 24th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code