There's been a CHANGE IN STAMPARATUS RESERVATION ... yay!!
The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (Mountain Time) on December 5 ... which is 3pm Central Time - 1pm Pacific Time, 4pm Eastern Time
The second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30.
During this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Once you've reserved your Stamparatus, come back to this blog post and click here to fill out a form to receive a Free gift from me (after the Stamparatus ships). UPDATE: Free Gift offer has expired and was only available during the preorder.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Year End Sale!!
- Color me Happy Online Card Class - 5 Card Tutorials Free with any order in December!
- Stampin' Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: NJUJVVQP
- December 4th - 10th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code
- If you would like to order Stampin' Up! product used on Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas... please click on our signature below.