I'm sharing my Bird Banter Thank You Card with you today.
I LOVE the Bird Banter Stamp Set ... especially this image because it reminds of us Elvis!!
The base of my card is Lemon Lime Twist and the pineapple paper is from the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper. I colored the little bird with the Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends Markers.
In my video I shared the same card using the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon (in the annual catalog) instead of the Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon.
Here's the video tutorial...
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Bird Banter Thank You Card with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks & have a great day!!
- Fruit Basket Card Class - Free with any order in January
- Sale a Bration - Free product with every $50 order! No limits!
- Stampin' Blends Club - Round Two starts in February!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: CQ7X7QHX
- Jan 22nd - Jan 28th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Chic Rewards are not earned when using a Hostess Code.
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code