Valentines Lollipop Holder
My project for you today is a Valentines Lollipop Holder and you can find these yummy lollipops over on Amazon. You can click on the image below to find them over there... but... beware, they are a bulk buy item!! Not only can they be used for Valentines Day but also teacher appreciation.
I used three stamp sets to make these Lollipop Holders ...
- Heart image is from the Heart Happiness Stamp Set
- Bird image is from Bella & Friends Stamp Set
- "With Love" is from the You're so Sweet Stamp Set
I made them using Real Red Card Stock that measures 6-1/2 x 2-1/2 and I scored it at 2-1/2 on both ends to form the sucker holder.
I colored the bird image (aka Skittles) with the Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin' Blends Marker, Smoky Slate Light Stampin' Blends Marker and Pool Party Light Stampin' Blends Marker. That reminds me I'm hosting another round of Stampin' Blends Marker Club ... starting next month! Click here for all the details.
Here's the video tutorial....
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Valentines Lollipop Holder with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Tomorrow is Chics Paper Ink training day and I'm not sure yet if I'll have a project for you but I am looking for the next person to join my team that wants to build a business! Hobby Demos are ALWAYS welcome ...but I LOVE the challenge of my business builders. Contact me here if you would like to chat about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. today is the first day in 2018 that I feel like myself. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel 🙂 It's also sunny here in Kansas today and that helps tremendously. Dave ask me yesterday "If I wanted to move" and I said "yes to sunny California" LOL I know many of you share with me that this winter has been brutal and thank goodness Spring is around the corner (I may be exaggerating since I no longer live in Tennessee).
- Fruit Basket Card Class - Free with any order in January or $14.95!
- Picture Perfect Birthday Online Workshop
- Sale a Bration - Free product with every $50 order! No limits!
- Stampin' Blends Club - Round Two starts in February!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: 4PTJV6U4
- January 8th - 14th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Chic Rewards will not be earned when using a Hostess Code
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code