This is the project I made yesterday during my Facebook Live video ... how to use the Petal Passion Designer Series as wrapping paper.
In my video I wrapped a pack of Glue Dots ... but you can use this with any size box that will fit using the Designer Series Paper.
Click here if you'd like to watch my Facebook Live version ... or check out the cleaner version below (filmed in less than five minutes).
The bird image is from the Petal Palette Stamp Set and it's hard to see but I colored her with Soft Sky Ink and a Sponge Dauber.
Here's the video tutorial ...
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Petal Passion Wrapping Paper with Stampin' Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Fruit Basket Bundle
To Enter to Win:
- Please leave a comment on this post (USA only please).
The Chic Candy winner will be announced next Friday.
Facebook Friday #45 will take place tonight at 7pm central time. I'll be going live on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Don't miss these great ways to shop and save in February!
- Sale-a-Bration - Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- We Must Celebrate- Free Online Class with any order in February
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: UAHKTVRY
- Feb 5th - 11th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code.
- Our Hostess Code Gift program will be changing next week!