My blog post today is just a couple reminders.... and if I make a mistake ... forgive me! I'm sorry to say my headache is back. After having it Friday and Saturday I woke up yesterday feeling great and then today it came back. grrrrr
If you reserved the Stamparatus on Round Two (back in December) ... it should be in your shopping cart sometime this week.
Here's some things you need to know or do ....
- You'll receive an email from Stampin' Up! (be sure to check your spam folder).
- When you login... please confirm that I am listed as your Stampin Up! Demonstrator (Angie Juda).
- Add a little something to your shopping cart so that you can qualify for a free Sale a bration item ... I always suggest Dimensionals #104430 or Glue Dots #103683
- Do NOT remove the Stamparatus from your cart, it can not be added back. For example if you were thinking of removing it to use as an half price item or get it free with Stampin Rewards, you can not.
Bubble Over Card Class
Tomorrow at midnight is the deadline for the Bubble Over Make n Take Packet. You can see all the details here.
Our Adhesive Totes are available "while supplies last" and we'll pull the shopping cart button when we've sold out. Click here for all the details.
Thanks & have a great day!!
- New Sale a Bration items!!
- Stampin' Blends Giveaway
- Magical Day Card Class - FREE with every order in the month of March!
- Bubble Over Class and Make n Take Packet - Deadline is March 20th!
- Sale-a-Bration - Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers!
- March 1st - 31st, 2018