Change in Plans - Chic n Scratch Live #57 will be moved to June 1st.
I'm very sorry for such a late notice and I will try to make it up to you next Friday!
Here's a little project for you using one of my most favorite items retiring the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
1. Cut Crumb Cake Card Stock for mini treat bag with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits using the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Adhere bag together using adhesive.
2. Flag one end of 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Stamp party hat and gift images randomly onto card stock using Real Red and Daffodil Delight inks.
3. Flag one end of 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Real Red card stock. Adhere to back of Whisper White tag using adhesive.
4. Cut Fox and banner image from Designer Series Paper with Birthday Friends Framelits using the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Stamp "Hip Hip Hooray" onto banner using Pacific Point ink. Adhere fox and banner to tag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Fold length of ribbon in half adhering together with glue dot. Adhere to tag with glue dot.
6. Clip tag onto treat bag with Gold Binder Clip.
Stamps: Birthday Delivery 
Ink: Pacific Point , Real Red , Daffodil Delight 
Cardstock: Crumb Cake  6" x 9-1/2", Real Red  1-1/4" x 4-1/2", Whisper White  2-1/2" x 4", Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper one image
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies , Birthday Friends Framelit Dies [143658}, Big Shot , Big Shot Magnetic Platform , Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon , Gold Binder Clips , Stampin' Dimensionals , Glue Dots , Banner Triple Punch
Thanks & have a wonderful weekend!
- Chic Stands - are back in stock!
- Last Chance List - Available While Supplies Last!
- 2018-2019 - Designer Series Paper Shares
- Share What You Love Bundles
- Share What You Love Tutorial - FREE with every order in the month of May!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!
- Rectangle Coasters
- Hostess Code: 3ZMNNKR4