My project for you today is the Share What You Love Box.
We made this box during Chic n Scratch Live #56 over on Facebook. And, if you were watching and didn't stay until the end ... I found the framelit ... under the trimmer. Sorry about that!!!
I've filmed a much quicker and cleaner video for you!!
I used the Tailored Tag Punch to flag the end of the greeting.
The Ribbon is from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack and it comes with two colors, Petal Pink and Shaded Spruce.
During my live video on Friday ... I confused a lot of people by using the Foam Pad with the Stamparatus ... if you struggle with strength in your hands/arms/shoulders ... use the Foam Pad. Even though the instructions say you only use it with Photopolymer stamps.
Here's the video tutorial.... If you're reading this in your email box, please CLICK HERE to watch the video on my website (the watch video button doesn't work).
Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet and view the Stampin' Up! Supplies. The template for the box is included in the Inspiration Sheet.
Retired - Last Chance List
Products are only available until May 31, 2018, or while supplies last.
Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List
Thanks &have a great day!
- Chic Stands - are back in stock!
- 2018-2019 - Designer Series Paper Shares
- Share What You Love Tutorial - FREE with every order in the month of May!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!
- Rectangle Coasters
- Hostess Code: 3ZMNNKR4 - We're extending this hostess code for a few more days (the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper is in stock).