Family day spent un-boxing and labeling the NEW 2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog.
I'm sharing with you my Mother's Day pictures ... My request for the day was....
- I did not want to do any of the cooking - happy to say Dave did it all!
- I wanted their help labeling the Stampin' Up! Catalogs. All three helped for several hours.
- I wanted help with the spiral binding (since my shoulder/neck is still jacked up)! Dave and Chase are gonna be sore!!
- I wanted a nap :) Checked that box at 5pm (about 10 minutes)
Every request was met and even more! I am very blessed!! I also was given some beautiful flowers and a really nice makeup set (Brooke and I love makeup).
This picture is while they were working (Dave was outside breaking down boxes).
Notice Elvis on Brooke's shoulder :) He hung out with us all day and was making some pretty amazing sounds (and talking up a storm).
Next picture .... I ask them to pose and give me a smile.
Last but not least ... I could not resist snapping a picture of Dave and Bella taking a nap. He seriously worked all day and when he saw this picture he said "why did you wait to take it when I was napping and not when I was working?" what could I say? LOL
If you zoom in on his hands you'll notice he forgot to wash them after weeding the garden (not sure how he didn't get that dirt on my chair).
Stampin' Up! Catalog Shipping Timeline
- We'll start shipping the catalogs tomorrow... Tuesday, May 15th.
- Round one of Spiral Bound Catalogs - will ship Thursday or Friday. Round two will go out next Monday.
If you have not placed qualified for a FREE Catalog ... you still have time! We will rerun our report on Friday and anyone that has ordered a minimum of $50 in the last six months qualifies. If you have not ordered, your name will not be on my report and we will not be shipping a catalog. The catalogs cost a lot of money. The shipping of them cost even more ($6.35 for Priority Mail shipping). I have found that not every word I type is read and I'm really trying to be crystal clear so that there aren't any hurt feelings. If you have questions, contact me here. Or you can login to your Stampin' Up! account and check out your order history (same place as where you can update your mailing address) and also confirm that I'm listed as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Hostess Code Rewards - Shipping today!
If you placed an order for Hostess Code Rewards in April ... the back-ordered Rhinestones have arrived and your gifts are shipping today! I apologize for the delay!! I know every month a backorder has affected this program and we will be making some changes going forward.
Thanks & have a great day!!
p.s. the projects I had planned for this week.... sadly the product has sold out! I'm not sure what to do since I don't have time to design when I need to work on shipping catalogs. I will ask for your patience and grace again this week.
Retired - Last Chance List
Products are only available until May 31, 2018, or while supplies last.
Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List
- Share What You Love Tutorial - FREE with every order in the month of May!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!
- Rectangle Coasters
- Hostess Code: 3ZMNNKR4 - May 1st - 15th