Today we're going to discuss the Brand NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog!
Who received a catalog automatically?
- If you placed a Stampin' Up! order with me (minimum retail of $50) between November 2017 and April 2018, we mailed you a catalog. We also emailed you asking if you had an address change to let us know. And, we included tracking for your catalog which generated another email.
- If you ordered during my Tax Day Special ... those catalogs have shipped.
- Top Chic Customers - Your catalogs were shipped on day one!!
Who did not receive a Catalog?
- If you have not ordered a minimum of $50 in the last six months.
- You can login to your Stampin' Up! account and click on order history or you can contact me and I'd be happy to check for you.
There's still time to receive a FREE Catalog from me.
- Place a minimum order of $50 in the month of May and we will ship you a catalog by request. Once you place an order, click here to request a catalog.
- If you're a current customer but have not ordered a minimum of $50 within the last six months, we will gladly ship you a free catalog and ask that you pay the Priority Mail Shipping Fee. Current customers, click here.
I have 15 Spiral Bound Catalogs available ... while supplies last!! The cost includes:
- Priority Mail Shipping Fee
- Cost of Catalog
- $5 Binding Fee
These catalogs are labeled with my information (website, email, etc).
Please use the Shopping button below if you would like to order a Spiral Bound Catalog.
Thanks & have a great day!
- Chic Stands - are back in stock!
- 2018-2019 - Designer Series Paper Shares
- Share What You Love Suite
- Share What You Love Tutorial - FREE with every order in the month of May!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!
- Rectangle Coasters
- Hostess Code: 3ZMNNKR4 - We're extending this hostess code (the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper is in stock).