The project I'm sharing with you today is my Fold Flat Box that holds a Chic Stand and so much more!
I used Coastal Cabana card stock to make this box ... with the Darling Label Punch Box. If you're a fan of our Stampin' Up! punches ... this one is a must have!! You'll need three pieces of card stock: 4-7/8 x 4-7/8, 8-1/2 x 3-1/4 and then a scrap for the stitched square.
After I stamped the image with Memento Ink I colored the flowers with the Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blend Marker and the Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend Marker. I'm so happy that both are back in stock!!
The designer series paper you see on the top of the box is the Brights Collection of the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the stitched Coastal Cabana square and the Layering Squares Framelits for the scallop square.
Here's the video tutorial.... If you're reading this in your email box, please CLICK HERE to watch the video on my website (the watch video button doesn't work).
Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet and view the Stampin' Up! Supplies.
Thanks & have a great day!!
- 2019 Calendar
- Loyalty Rewards - Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Spiral Bound NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogs - we have a few more available!
- 2018-2019 - Designer Series Paper Shares
- FREE Tutorial with every order in the month of June!
- Chics Paper Ink - Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!