How about some Christmas in July? My project today is a Gift Card Holder featuring the Little Elephant Bundle!
This Christmas Gift Card Holder was made with Old Olive card stock that measures 4-1/4 x 6 and you can make two of them out of one sheet of paper.
I used the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper with the Elephant Elephant Bundle (I just had to make a Christmas project using that elephant!!).
Here's the video tutorial .... If you're reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
All the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this gift card holder is listed below and also included in the FREE Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin' UP! Supplies
Thanks & have a great day!
Out of the Office Notice
I'll be out of my office between July 16th - 28th.
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Double Chic Rewards - July 16th - 31st!
- Designer Series Paper Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Ten FREE Ink Pads - Join Stampin' Up! in the month of July!! Hobby Demos are welcome!
- Loyalty Rewards - Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Best Bunny Bundle Tutorial - Free with any order!
Gift Card Holder Featuring Little Elephant Stamp Set is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda