Stampin' Rewards Club was designed to give you Stampin' Rewards … no matter where you live (in the US).
Each month you’ll take turns being hostess and earning Stampin' Rewards and the only requirement is that you must place a minimum order each month using the specified Hostess Code.
When it's your turn to be hostess you'll have your choice of selecting Hostess Only Stamp Sets or any product from our current Stampin' Up! Catalog.
How it Works
- Place an order on my Online Store and enter the Hostess Code provided to you each month.
- 5 month membership - minimum $30 order each month (before tax and shipping).
- Make sure you select me as your demonstrator (name will be in the upper right corner of the website).
- Hostess Codes will be emailed to you on the first of every month.
- Orders need to be placed by the 12th of each month.
- Hostesses will be asked to choose their hostess rewards no later than the 18th.
- Hostesses will be chosen in the order they join.
- When it's your turn to be hostess I will enter your order and add your free Stampin' Rewards so that you only pay one shipping fee.
- Minimum order requirement does not include tax or shipping.
- Chic Rewards are not earned on Stampin' Rewards Club orders.
- Special Note: If you live in a state that requires Sales Tax and Shipping on the free items …..you will be responsible for those fees.
How to Join
- Complete the sign up form posted below.
- Once we have 5 members …. you'll receive additional information to how to officially join Stampin' Rewards Club.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Where do I enter the Hostess Code?
A. Visit my online store at http://www.angiejuda.stampinup.net and start shopping. Once you’ve added an item to your shopping cart, Log in …. once you’ve logged in you can enter the Hostess Code in the lower left corner. After you’ve entered the Hostess Code, my name will appear as the hostess.
Q. What happens if I forget to enter the Hostess Code?
A. Please click here to contact me and I will contact Stampin' Up! to add the code for you.
Q. I order several times a month … can I be in more than one club?
A. Yes, you can be in as many clubs as you would like but please remember your commitment to each club is $30 and each club will have their own Hostess Code.
Q. Will I continue to receive the free card class tutorials posted on your site each month?
- When you join Stampin' Rewards Club you are committing to placing an order every month for 5 months….. using the Hostess Code specifically for Stampin' Rewards Club Members.
- Failure to order could result in the hostess not receiving their benefits. Please do not sign up if you feel you can not place your minimum order all five months.
As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me here.
Chic n Scratch Live #62
I'll see you tonight (Monday, July 30th) at 7pm central time. I'll be going live on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Double Chic Rewards - July 16th - 31st!
- Designer Series Paper Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Ten FREE Ink Pads - Join Stampin' Up! in the month of July!! Hobby Demos are welcome!
- Loyalty Rewards - Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Best Bunny Bundle Tutorial - Free with any order!
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
Stampin' Rewards Club is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda