Stitched Seasons Framelits Halloween box by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the project we made last night over on Facebook during my Chic n Scratch Live #62.
It's the same box as the Christmas one I shared yesterday except I made a few minor adjustments (I didn't remove the center tabs).
I've edited the video to try to remove most of my chatter so that you can see how I made this darling Halloween Box.
I used two stamp sets ...
- Pick a Pennant Stamp Set - the word "Halloween" found in annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.
- Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set - the word "Happy" - featured in Holiday Catalog that goes live on Sept 5th.
Here's the Stitched Seasons Framelits Halloween Box Video Tutorial... If you're reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stampin' Rewards Club
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Double Chic Rewards - Last day for double Chic Rewards!!
- Designer Series Paper Sale - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE - Last day!!
- Ten FREE Ink Pads - Join Stampin' Up! in the month of July!! Hobby Demos are welcome!
- Loyalty Rewards - Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Best Bunny Bundle Tutorial - Free with any order!
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
Stitched Seasons Framelits Halloween Box is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda