Week Six of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
The Almonds/Treat Holder is the 6th project for my 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018.
This project is super simple and you can crank out a bunch of them really fast!!
I used the Seasonal Chums stamp set for the "trick or treat" greeting and the Sweet Storybrook Stamp Set for the mice. I colored them with our Stampin' Blends Markers.
I rounded the corners of the Basic Black card stock and the Best Route Designer Series Paper, sponged the edges with Basic Gray Ink, attached them and then scored it. You can find all the steps listed in my FREE Instruction Sheet below or in my video tutorial.
Here's the Week 6 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Video Tutorial... If you're reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Join me Sunday at 3pm CT on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page! I'll go live and auction Stampin’ Up! Retired Product! Click here for all the details!
Click here to visit my Chic n Scratch Facebook Business Page and don't forget to click "like" and "get notifications".
Stampin' Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial for September!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial....
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin' Up! order placed with me in September 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
- Dashing Along Promotion - Free Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Loyalty Rewards * Host Code: VMSWP7GV - OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Bonus Day Coupons - Don't forget to redeem your coupons.
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
- *September 2018 - Host Code: VMSWP7GV
Order $50 using the September Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive our Stampin' Anonymous tutorial FREE via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 Week 6 is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda