Week Four of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
The Nothing Sweeter Spider Box is the 4th project for my 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018.
I used the Nothing Sweeter Stamp Set along with the Christmas Tags Thinlits Die (I seriously love this framelit!!).
I made this box using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and decorated it with the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper. See my video for a tip on how to cut small strips of DSP.
Here's the Week 4 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Video Tutorial... If you're reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Do you remember back when I made Beaded Spiders? Click here to check out my video from 2014.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stampin' Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial for September!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial....
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin' Up! order placed with me in September 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Thanks and have a great day!
- Cauldron Bubble Stamp Kit of the Month - Deadline Sept 13th
- Dashing Along Promotion - Free Designer Series Paper
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stand Summer Sale
- Loyalty Rewards * Host Code: VMSWP7GV - OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Bonus Day Coupons - Don't forget to redeem your coupons.
- How to earn a free Holiday Catalog
- *September 2018 - Host Code: VMSWP7GV
Order $50 using the September Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive our Stampin' Anonymous tutorial FREE via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 Week 4 is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda