Week Twelve of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The Halloween Pillow Box is the 12th and final project for my 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018.
This Halloween Pillow Box will hold the Orange & Black Cherry Twizzlers.... it will also hold the normal snack size Twizzlers 🙂 It's large enough to hold the snack size candy bars too (as well as all the other snack size Halloween candy).
The handle for the Kraft Pillow Box was cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits ...but for those of you that have our Retired Oval Punch ... that works as well!
Since I still have dogs on my mind ... I used the Bella and Friends stamp set with the Seasonal Chums Stamp Set (for the greeting).
I was looking for a way to add some color to our Kraft Pillow Boxes and the Colored Doilies was just what I was looking for!!
I could have added a bat using the Bat Punch to jazz it up... or a Trinket Spider.... but I decided to just keep it super simple.
Here's the Week 12 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Video Tutorial... If you're reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Thanks & have a Happy Halloween!!
Stampin' Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial for October!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial....
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin' Up! order placed with me in October 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Angie's Specials & Promotions
- Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y - OR Chic Rewards * see below November code: KMTXUMNJ
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stands & Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Free Tutorial with every order in October!
- *October 2018 - Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y
- *November 2018 - Host Code: KMTXUMNJ
Order $50 using the October Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 Week 12 is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda