Week Nine of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
The Snack Size Halloween Bag is the 9th project for my 12 Weeks of Halloween 2018.
This Halloween bag will hold a snack size bag of Skittles, M&M's, Reeses Pieces, Sweet Tarts, Gushers ... etc!!
I used the Takeout Treats stamp set with the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper.
I colored the image with Stampin' Write Markers, Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black.
To hold the bag closed I used the Galvanized Clips and if you listen to my video ... please ignore me saying that I didn't think I had used the clips on a Halloween project yet (I used them on Week 8).
Here's the Week 9 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Video Tutorial... If you're reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stampin' Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial for October!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial....
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin' Up! order placed with me in October 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Angie's Specials & Promotions
- Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y - OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stands & Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Free Tutorial with every order in October!
- *October 2018 - Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y
Order $50 using the October Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
12 Weeks of Halloween 2018 Week 9 is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda