I joined Stampin' Up! on October 30th, 2002 and to celebrate my Stampin' Up! 16th anniversary I'm offering some Chic Candy.
To enter to win ... it's very simple ... leave a comment on this blog post!! I'll post the winner on November 1st.
Here's what's included:
Warm Hearted Hostess Stamp Set
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - entire pack cut into 6 x 6 sheets
Four of the 12 Weeks of Halloween projects (Weeks 7, 9, 10, 11)
Chics Paper Ink Day
It's downline day today and I have a small break in between calls to post on my blog. If you're thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as a full time job or just to get the discount please let me know. Joining Stampin' Up! has been one of the best decisions of my life and I would love to help you!!! I truly only joined to get the discount because I wanted one of everything in the catalog :)
Stampin' Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial for October!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial....
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin' Up! order placed with me in October 2018.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Angie's Specials & Promotions
- Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y - OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stands & Coasters - In stock & shipping daily!
- Free Tutorial with every order in October!
- *October 2018 - Host Code: Q6BWNY9Y
Order $50 using the October Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin' Anonymous Tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 16 Years is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda