Chic Rewards = FREE Stamps!
Chic Rewards is my way of saying "thank you" for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
- You earn one punch for every $25 (before tax & shipping).
- Orders can not be combined to reach $25. For example if you order 48.70…..you get one punch and the leftover amount does not carry over.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your punches.
- Collect 20 punches and redeem for any stamp set valued at 39.95 or below.
- Hostess Stamp Sets and Bundles are NOT included.
- Punches expire in two years.
Click here for the Word version. Please remember to re-name the document once you've added your punches and before you email it.
Chic Rewards are processed Monday - Friday and can take up to a week to process.
SPECIAL NOTE: Chic Rewards has been updated. The Stampin' Up! career plan changed on October 1, 2015 and ... therefore some changes were necessary to continue offering Chic Rewards.
How to redeem your punch card:
email your sheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place an on-line order or click here to email me an order.
- Tax and shipping can not be included to earn punches.
- Clearance Rack orders qualify for punches .. as well as any specials offered by Stampin' Up!
- Individual orders may not be combined to reach a punch.
- Hostess Rewards do not earn punches .. but you do earn punches with an hostess order.
- Save your punches and when you reach 20 you'll receive a FREE stamp set valued at $39.95 or below in any current Catalog.
- Hostess Stamp Sets and Bundles are not included.
- Punches expire two years from initial purchase.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
If you're not able to email the tracking sheet, you're welcome to include the details in the body of an email .. please be sure to include everything.
- Chic Shop Orders (catalogs, coasters, instructions)
- Bella's Bundles
- Definitely Sketches
- Online Classes
- Specials offered by myself, this would be considered double dipping (example: Black Friday/Cyber Monday).
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Lesli.