A Christmas Bag is the 5th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper with the Oh What Fun Stamp Set.
To close the bag I used a Clothespin that I covered with the Silver Foil ... and I added a small strip of the Silver Sequin.
Here's the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 5 .....CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Congrats Jessica Erickson! Your name was drawn to win to Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas. Please email Laura your address so that we can ship your kit out asap.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set - 140386
- Silver Cording Trim - 139620
- Silver Sequin Trim - 138399
- Clothespins - 133764
- 2" Circle Punch - 133782
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch - 118874
- Silver Foil Sheets - 132178
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad - 126970
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
- Simply Scored - 122334
- Glue Dots - 103683
- Paper-Piercing Tool - 126189
Thanks and have a great day!
- Weekly Deals
- FREE Big Shot Giveway
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List
- Stamp Club Online
- December Thank You - Free access to Christmas Crafts Online Class with a minimum order of $25
- Jelly Roll Race Quilt Along
Hostess Code: AMD97NB2
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Please make sure you have not selected No Contact. If you select No Contact we do not have the ability to mail your gift.